Halkidiki apiculture tours are delivered by SKG BUS transfers & tours. Get your private tour with us. Enjoy Halkidiki at your own pace and escape the summer crowds.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Halkidiki apiculture full day tour (from Thessaloniki)
Get to know traditional Greek apiculture and taste pure natural honey at Halkidiki, Greece. Visit Nikiti, Metamorphosis and Ormos Panagias and get a great summer day out. Escape the crowds and enjoy your private tour at your own pace.
Halkidiki full day tour. Visit Nikiti, Metamorphosis and Ormos Panagias
- Departs daily year round
- Hotel pick-ups & drop offs
- This tour requires a 4 person minimum to run. Should you book on a tour with less than 4 guests we will contact you at least 48 hours prior to offer an alternate date or price
- 8 passengers maximum
- Flexible itinerary
- 9-11 hours service
Contact us for availability and prices, please click here
- Full day private tour from Thessaloniki exploring traditional Greek apiculture
- Photo stop at specific sites
- Visit apiculture sites and meet with local producers
- Lunch at traditional Greek tavern in front of the sea
- Interesting, live commentary from your English speaking expert tour guide and Google level 7 local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from Thessaloniki hotels
Halkidiki apiculture full day tour from Thessaloniki
Our tour starts at 9:00 AM while picking you up from your hotel or AIRBNB anywhere at Thessaloniki city center. As our drive will take us about one and a half hour to Nikiti, we make one quick stop for Greek coffee and beverages. Plenty of commentary along the way and photo stops if required. Driving on a narrow scenic through a pine forest by the sea, for half an hour or so we reach Nikiti. It is a seaside town well known for olive oil production, beekeeping and of course its fish taverns just in from of the sea. Here you may taste the world known big green Halkidiki olives and excellent pure honey. We meet with honey local producers and proceed with visiting apiculture sites at nearby hills and pine forests. Ideal for stretching out and a great chance to explore Halkidiki nature.Local producers reveal the secrets of keeping bees and Mediterranean pure honey.
We visit Metamorphosis where we taste and purchase local pure honey. Plenty of photo stops at breath taking views of the amazing Aegean Sea. Our tour is really flexible and maybe altered as per your requirements. Round late noon, we visit Ormos Panagias, a picturesque cove where you may a swim at a nearby crystal clear sandy beach or get a traditional Greek cuisine lunch. We proceed with a quick coffee stop to Nikiti and start our way back to Thessaloniki. Arrival back to city center around 8:00 PM
- Transportation in a modern and spacious SUV or Mini Bus.
- SKG Airport pick-ups and drop offs
- English speaking, Expert tour guide and driver
- Lots of photo stops.
- Free hotel pick up and drop off from all major hotels.
- Coffee, water and beverages
- Tour Guide Gratuities
- Lunch, drinks & snacks
- Multilingual local guide
Like us on Facebook